Hardware & Software
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a company that is shaping the future? A company that is on the forefront of the 3D-printing industry, but is also making good in the world through its innovative plastic recycling efforts? Well… wonder no more.
At this company, we strive to bring together the very best in our industry. We are looking for young professionals who want to put their engineering skills to work at a company that is truly making an impact. As a Embedded Systems Engineer you will be part of a team that will develop something that hasn’t been done before. Not by inventing something unrealistically complex, but by finding a core solution to a core problem that fits the market.
What will you do?
- Being part of the development of a hugely innovative product
- Research and develop embedded systems for products that fit the customers needs
- Prototype, test and validate concepts and products at the R&D-playground
- Draw and build cool stuff
- You lost track of time being busy drawing and building cool stuff? No worries! Finish the day with a work-out at the gym or by having a pizza with colleagues
- Bachelor or Master degree in Embedded Systems Engineering or Electronics Applied Sciences
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting embedded hardware and software
- Programming experience in C or preferably C++
- A knack for problem solving
- The willingness to learn and constantly develop yourself
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com